Pelletizer is a kind of forming machine which can make materials into specific shapes. It is widely used in chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, building materials, mining and metallurgy, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, ceramics, rubber, plastics and other fields. According to the structure and working principle, it can be divided into rotary belt condensation granulator, flat twin screw extruder, drum drying slicer, counter-roller dry granulator (referred to as counter-roller granulator), counter-tooth granulator, disk vacuum condensation granulator and so on.
Pelletizer is widely used in chemical industry for all kinds of materials whose melting point (softening point) is less than 300 C and which need to be condensed and pelletized. Such as: sulfur, paraffin, rosin, asphalt, partial anhydride, stearic acid, maleic anhydride; phenolic resin, petroleum resin, modified resin and other resin products; hot melt adhesive, synthetic soap, urea, additives, rubber and plastic additives and other products.
However, we need to pay attention to the use of granulator details, the following company for you to introduce a few:
1. After opening the switch, it is necessary to preheat for a period of time, then turn on the switch such as the lubricant pump.
2. If the main engine runs normally, you can start to add materials. When the operator fills, you must be optimistic. The materials can not be mixed with impurities, and at the same time, you can master the temperature.
3. If a twin-screw granulator is opened, the phenomenon of sticky die appears when the material is not stripped. It is because the die temperature is too high, and it can be normal when it is cooled slightly. Normally, it is not necessary to shut down.
4. The water temperature should be controlled between 50 and 60 degrees Celsius. It is easy to break if the water temperature is too low. It is easy to bond if the water temperature is too high. It is better to add half of the hot water when starting the machine. When the water temperature exceeds 60 degrees Celsius, circulating water should be added inward to avoid excessive temperature. Softening water or distilled water should be used for circulating water.
5. During the operation of the machine, it is forbidden to use metal objects to clean materials at the opening of the cylinder.
6. When peeling, the strip must be pulled evenly before the roll can be added, otherwise the pelletizer will be damaged. If the exhaust outlet is competing for spills, it proves that the impurities have blocked the filter. At this time, it is necessary to quickly stop the machine and replace the mesh. The mesh can be used for 40 - 60 purposes.
7. The heating temperature depends on the softening point and melting temperature of the resin. The higher the melting point, the higher the required heating temperature is. The temperature is about 5 degrees Celsius higher than the melting point.